Sunday, November 15, 2009

UAB Homecoming 2009

WE WON!!! Yea! So to have started the season expecting to be last in the conference, I would say 4-2 in the conference isn't too bad!! Again we had a great time hanging out with our friends and family. The weather was prefect and the company even better. I love football season and I can't believe it's almost over. Only one more home game to go. :(

Em cruisin' around the tailgate on daddy's shoulders. (She's saying "cheese")

The mommies and the babies! (Katie's little one, Claire, had already left for the day so she was Karmie's baby)!

Em and Papa in the box.

It took forever to get this picture. She was much more interested in the things around her than mommy taking another picture!

Of course Katie and I had to have a picture together!

Later that evening Chase and I had the opportunity to join a few of our friends at the Barking Kudu...Thanks to Nita and Papa watching Em for us!!


Luke and me at the Kudu...God Bless him...he listened to me talk about Emory!! :)

No comments: