Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Emory's costume changed three times before we actually found the final one. At first she was going to be a 50s girl and wear a poodle skirt, but I couldn't find a pattern small enough for her and I am not talented enough to tweek it to fit her. The second idea was a pink lady because all I had to find for that was a pink jacket and put "pink lady" on the back. Chase said that basically I was being cheap to find her a real costume. So, yesterday morning, Emory and I braved the Halloween Express on the day of Halloween to find her a costume. Much to my surprise it wasn't that crazy and we ended up finding a Pirate Princess costume for less than I expected. She was so cute and actually let us put the hat on her!


Chillin' on the steps with the pumpkins before heading out to trick-or-treat.



She cried every time we left a house. Chase had to remind her there was candy at the next house too!

Trying to decide which piece of candy she wanted next.

Eating our Tootsie Roll Pops!

Chase was very proud of his pumpkins. He worked VERY hard on them!



I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!



2 comments:

Kim said...

emory is the cutest pirate princess i have ever seen!! and tell chase that he did an awesome job on those pumpkins!

Katie & Frank said...

agreed, Kim! So cute!