I assure you that Emory got her love for the outdoors from her daddy. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy being outside, but in small doses. Emory on the other hand would be outside every second of every day if I let her. It's the first thing she wants to do in the morning and begs to go outside before bed even when it's pitch black and raining!
Since we are working on using our words right now this is how she lets you know she wants to go outside...She will walk up to you and either grunt (which is getting very old) or say "bup" (not sure where the "b" comes from but it works for her), we pick her up and then she proceeds to put her arms around your neck, at first one might think she is simply giving you a hug, however she will then start pulling on you and grunting once more until you stand up. Once you are in a standing position she points to the nearest door and says "out" or of course grunts. It makes us laugh every time...at least she's consistent!


No comments:
Post a Comment