So as much as she likes to be outside she also loves being a girl! This has come about more recently...she loves to wear bows, she use to pull them out the second i put it in now she will actually point to them and insist I put one in her hair, the other morning she was still in PJs and wanted a bow in her hair! She also has taken to carrying everything like a purse and I know this is going to sound "un-feminist" but she has taken to cleaning everything. The ladies at the daycare say she's like a mother hen. She follows the other little babies around and wipes off their hands and mouths and then pats them on the back to send them on their way. Anytime I am done cleaning off her hands and face after meal time, she insists that she have her own paper towel to finish everything off...she wipes her mouth, her hands, and then her tray on her high chair and then says "all done." I'm trying to teach her "all clean" but it's too cute nonetheless.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
My Girly Girl
So as much as she likes to be outside she also loves being a girl! This has come about more recently...she loves to wear bows, she use to pull them out the second i put it in now she will actually point to them and insist I put one in her hair, the other morning she was still in PJs and wanted a bow in her hair! She also has taken to carrying everything like a purse and I know this is going to sound "un-feminist" but she has taken to cleaning everything. The ladies at the daycare say she's like a mother hen. She follows the other little babies around and wipes off their hands and mouths and then pats them on the back to send them on their way. Anytime I am done cleaning off her hands and face after meal time, she insists that she have her own paper towel to finish everything off...she wipes her mouth, her hands, and then her tray on her high chair and then says "all done." I'm trying to teach her "all clean" but it's too cute nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment