Monday, July 6, 2009
It's About Darn Time!!!!
Every Monday night we meet at Cheryl and Travis' house to watch Weeds. And every Monday night we sit in the floor and try to get Emory to walk. She had no interest at the beginning of the night but right as we were about to leave, Tara had her in the floor playing with her and she decided to stand all by herself so we decided to try the walking thing again. It was slow going at first and she's still not too steady (she was blessed with my coordination) but at least I know she can do it now! So after 14.5 months...she walks!!! Finally! Of course she does it on a night that I didn't have my camera with me. Luckily, Aunt Cheryl had hers and we were able to get a few videos. There is a longer one but it was taking forever to download and I got tired of waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY EMORY!!! she looks adorable!!
So stinkin' cute!!!! Congratulations Em!
Post a Comment