Today was Emory's 15 month check-up. She turned 15 months on Monday but I waited until today to post because I wanted to include her stats. So over the last month...
-22 lbs, 9ozs (50th percentile)
-30 1/4 inches (50th percentile)
-She's finally walking. Not her preferred method of transportation but at least I know she can do it.
-She is saying a few more things now. She's getting pretty good at repeating what you say. Chase is convinced I'm hearing things though. She has added "all done" (while signing it too), "gone, gone," and "thank you" (sort of, this is tough one but it does come out at two syllables), to her vocabulary.
-She still loves to read her books and can entertain herself for 30 minute stretches, which is SO nice for me if I need to cook dinner.
-She has discovered how to climb.
-She knows how to go down the stairs now as well as up. This morning though, she wanted to try doing it the way mommy and daddy do it...standing up and holding the rail...she got down three steps and decided she'd had enough and wanted to go back up.
-She has become even more independent and a little stubborn :) When you give her food now she wants the whole thing, not cut up in bites, she wants to do it herself. This is a good thing and a bad thing. It does take less time to prepare her food, but it also makes for a bigger mess. Especially since she also insists on using a utensil now too!
Happy 15 months Em! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment