Monday, June 15, 2009

Pictureless Post

What a weekend to be camera-less!! Chase's parents came in to town on Friday to spend some time with us. Actually they just wanted to see Emory!! :) Chase and I are perfectly fine knowing that people don't come to visit us anymore...just Emory! She is pretty cute, I can't blame them! :)

We had a great time during their visit. I unfortunately had to work on Saturday but Chase was able to go to the power sports auction in Lebanon, TN with everyone. I now have a 4-wheeler sitting in my garage because it the auction. No Chase did not buy a 4 wheeler...his dad did for the lake house. I have been on 4 wheelers before and seem quite few but this one was HUGE! They bought it to help get the boat in and out of the water because the boat ramp is so narrow. Because of this, it has a 1000lb towing capacity. (I'm hoping that it will pull up my bushes this week while it waits to go back to Jacksonville with us next weekend!--another post in itself)

Saturday night we wend out to dinner and then crashed at home...not very exciting.

Sunday was church and then the lake. Like I have mentioned before, we live 15 minutes from two big lakes, so we decided to spend the day out by the lake and grill out for dinner. It was SO nice and SO relaxing. Emory LOVES being outside and spent most of the day sitting on her blankets playing with all her toys. She did get in the water this time and actually enjoyed herself. She was so cute and I was hating Chase for breaking my camera because there were SO many good photo opportunities! We spent about 5 hours out there and then came home and crashed again.

We had a GREAT time and look forward to seeing them again soon.

Thanks Jiggy and Dude for visiting...We love you!

No comments: