
I can not tell you how lost I felt without my camera!!! I was able to order a new one on Monday and it arrived today! Just in time for Father's Day. Without my camera I felt like I was missing out on important times in Emory's life. Not to mention that the grandparents weren't getting there daily dose of Emory pictures on the blog. Anyway, so this is the camera I bought. Since I am hopefully getting a SLR camera for Christmas this year I wanted to make sure I had a good point and shoot camera too. I wasn't too quick to pick one out this time. I started by going to Best Buy and asking the sales people which camera they recommended. This one was recommended twice. Then I looked them up on consumer reports and this one was recommended, best for the price. And yes it is orange. I will always know which camera is mine! So far so good. I had to charge the battery of course then I proceeded to take a million pictures of Emory, trying to make up for lost time! I don't think she minded the absence of the camera!


2 comments:
I have been looking at that same camera! so you love it?
so far so good.
Post a Comment