So sorry I don't have a picture to post with this post but I am STILL without a camera!!
So Saturday Emory turned 14 months old. Not much has changed. But here are a few things.
-She will say "all done" whenever we are done changing her diaper or eating or playing or pretty much anything.
-She can point to her eyes, ears, mouth, hair, toes, and belly when asked "Where is your...?". I will have to get it on video.
-She is finally walking behind her little play stroller. You would think that she had been doing it forever. She just pulled up on it one evening and started walking behind it. This is why I think she is just going to wake up one morning and say "I think I will walk ALL by myself today."
-She is getting a little more adventurous. She has now discovered how to get out of the highchair at a restaurant. It is not NEARLY as relaxing to go out these days with her. I think we may be eating at home now until she's 2...at least!
This is SUCH a fun age! I can't believe she is growing up SO fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment