Ok so everyone knows about the "groove" in the couch. Every couch has one, it's the most broken in part of the couch, usually the most desired seat. Anyway, the other day one of my friends and her daughter came over for a playdate. The girls enjoyed playing and attempting to share toys, while Rachel and I watched and talked. Long story short, Emory eventually laid down for a nap and Callie stayed out in the living room with us. Rachel had her sitting on the "groove" of our couch while she played with some of her toys. She kept slipping further and further down and kept laughing as she did. She seemed very comfortable so we just left her there rather then making her mad and moving her. Well, she too fell asleep and at one point we looked over at her and this is what we saw...

...only her pacifier was showing! Since our couch is broken, there is a hole in the back where the cushions and the back of the couch don't meet. Her head found that hole. She stayed like this for about 20 mintues or so and then woke up mad because she couldn't move her head. Poor thing!
**note: I assure you she was fine. Rachel and I are both nurses and made sure she was ok the whole time! :)**
4 comments:
hahaha, that is super cute. initially, i gasped a little by looking at the picture, but after reading your description, it is pretty funny! i'm just glad you had your camera on you. :)
the camera is always near by...i figured people might gasp, that's why i put the disclaimer! HAHA plus callie's mom was sitting right beside her.
HAHA! I just read this entry! I laughed out loud! too funny!
it was must to post!!
Post a Comment