Friday, February 13, 2009

10 Months!


Where is the time going? I can't believe that my little baby is growing up. In two short months we will be celebrating her ONE year! Yikes!

Ok so the monthly update...

-She is going from a sitting to lying position, she doesn't do it much but at least she's doing it. She is very content sitting and reaching as far as she can to get a new toy.
-Once she is down on her belly she spins around to get to the toys she wants. She still doesn't move forward, only backwards. This can sometimes be very frustrating to her!
-She will give you a "high five"
-She has learned to click her tongue. This is very cute and she will even mimic chase and me if we do it first.
-She is learning to use a sippy cup since in "two short months" she is going to be a "big" girl!
-She has cut one more tooth...top front...finally...she doesn't look like a snaggle tooth anymore :)
-She has begun to say "dada" when Chase walks in the room. He of course LOVES this. Although everything still seems to be "dada" at least she knows who he is.
-And lastly, we have entered the world of separation anxiety...lovely. I hate leaving her anyway and when she cries it definitely doesn't make it ANY easier...so it begins!

We love you Emory...happy 10 months!

**Note: I couldn't resist the picture. I went to check on her this morning during her nap and found her asleep with her monkey blanket on her bottom.**

6 comments:

grizaham said...

Erin! Good to see you again today even though it was for just a sec! I was eating lunch with my sister who just started the RN residency program at childrens. What floor do you work on?? Maybe ya'lls paths will cross!
Hard to believe your little baby is 10 months old! :)
Erik

grizaham said...

Erin! It was good to see you again today even though it was just for a second! I was eating lunch with my sister who just started the nurse residency program there. What floor you working on?? Maybe she will be on your floor sometime..
You little baby is looking cute! It is hard to believe she is 10 months! Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

thank you...it was good to see you too! i am on the 7th floor...we need to all try and get together soon!

Kim said...

gosh, i can't believe that she is already 10 months! love the pic!

Unknown said...

me either...thank you!

Whitney said...

Erin,
Emory is adorable. I love reading about all she is doing! I hope to meet her one day! Thank you for your sweet comments on my last post. Beau and I are thrilled to be expecting a little one... Looking forward to reading about Emory's latest! love you girl!! Whitney