Friday, February 20, 2009

Carb Junkie

I'm not talking about me. Well, I am a carb junkie and I've always said I could NEVER do a low-carb diet. It wouldn't work for me because I love bread too much. No, this time I am talking about Emory. Today Em and I met a girlfriend of mine and her son Garrett for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. The kids did very well together considering they were sitting right beside each other at the table. They made a mess but had fun (yes i tipped well). Anyway. As we were leaving Emory managed to get a hold of some bread off our table. I saw no harm in letting her nibble on it for a little while. Honestly I thought she would get bored with it and throw it down. WRONG! I tried to take it from her when we got in the car and there was no distracting her with anything, not even my cell phone (that usually always works). I watched her the whole time we were in the car and she never put it down. We had to stop at Target before going home to pick up a few things. It's about a 25 minute drive from the Cheesecake Factory to the Target by our house. This is what it looked like when we left lunch in Green Hills...

And this is what it looked like by the time we arrived at Target...

And she ate most of it. I found two, quarter size pieces in her seat with her, but the rest...gone! What can I say, she's my daughter!! :)

No comments: