Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 Months

Emory turned 3 months old on Sunday. In the last month we have discovered many new things!! She is smiling ALL the time now, talks and squeals (which is so much fun to listen to)and many other things.
She loves to try and sit up,

She has found her hands which are good for holding in the pacifier,

or chewing on,

and she is blowing lots of bubbles and drooling ALL the time!

The problem with the hands thing, is that, yes it can hold in the pacifier, but they also take it away sometimes and she isn't quite coordinated enough just yet to get the darn thing back in her mouth. It is funny to watch her try though! We are working on trying to turn over but we aren't quite there yet. That one I am a little unsure of. I kinda like her to still be in the same spot when I get back to her. Being mobile is going to be very interesting!!
By the way, the daycare thing is getting much easier and she seems to do well. They must be miracle workers because she has managed to take 2, 2-hour naps each day she is there. I still can't get her to take 1, 2-hour nap!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: