I've got to honest...I am NOT a dance mom and I really don't "get"
dancing. Maybe ballet, I did that for a few years before I decided to go
the sports route, plus it's classic. Maybe it's because I'm not good at
dancing by any means!! As Chase puts it, I must have a steel rod that
runs from my neck down to my hips--I'm too stiff! Ha! That being said,
Emory LOVES dancing! She may not be great but her one desire at the
moment is to be a Golden Girl at UAB.
This was Emory's
first year taking any type of dance class. She took tap and ballet
starting in January and she has LOVED every second. Yesterday was her
recital. Again, got to be honest, we were not really excited about this,
but we will support Emory if this is what she wants to do. So off the
Belmont we went to sit though 3+ hours of dancing. This dance academy is
HUGE and Sunday was the 3rd show of the weekend. But enough talking. I
will let the videos and pictures speak for themselves.
I have tried for the last 2 days to get these videos to upload and post to my blog...without success, until now! I think...and I've had to create 2 posts to get them to work...ugh! That's what I get for not keeping up with my blog!
Anyway, enjoy the video...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment