Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gavin- 2 months!

I really can't believe it has been 2 months! He is going to a year old before we know it! He is still thriving well...

14 lbs 6.5 oz (off the charts)!
23.5 inches long (75th)
15.5 inches head circumference (50th)

He has gained 3 pounds in one month! Eesh! No wonder I had to pack up most of his 3 month clothing. Emory didn't weigh 14lbs until she was almost 6 months old! She was however 24 inches at 2 months. Long and lean like her momma. Gavin seems to be taking on the physique of a lineman!

Updates: he started wearing 6 month clothing at 6 weeks. He was in a newborn size diaper for a week, size 1 for 5 weeks, and now we have moved into size 2 (which I put on him at 6 weeks of age). Pretty sure it won't be long before we are in a size 3! Ha he has found his hands and his hands have found his mouth. He babbles a lot now. Sometimes I think he laughs but his "laugh" sometimes turns into a cry! He LOVES tummy time. Almost too much sometimes (he does occasionally fall asleep). He also LOVES his big sister. He smiles and laughs at her and she of course LOVES entertaining him! He recognizes Chase and me and gives us his big goofy smile when we come into his view. And if it's not obvious, the boy likes to eat!

About the pictures...I couldn't help but post the second one. His little face was so cute!

No comments: