Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fun with Friends

At least once a week we have a play date with Garrett and Baxter.  Emory and Garrett have known each other since birth and are only 8 weeks apart in age. Kate and I met in childbirth class when we were pregnant with them and have been friends ever since. Little did we know we grew up only miles from each other, her in Liberty Park and me in River Run, only to meet in Nashville.  Our friendship was meant to be! We have arranged Garrett and Emory's marriage, our husbands think we are crazy, but if Emory has anything to do with it, she will marry Garrett! Last week at the zoo she pretty much proposed to Garrett. Garrett's response--"we will talk about this when we get older." Ha.

See aren't they so cute?!?!

Baxter tries so hard to keep up with the big kids!

 Watching the Giraffes
 
I love this picture of Baxter...product of my new camera! Look at those eyes!!

This past weekend Sarah, Ben, and Colin came to town.  Sarah and Ben had a wedding to attend on Saturday so we kept Colin for the day. It actually went VERY well, Amanda was a lifesaver and came to help since I wasn't sure I could handle a 2mo old, a 4 mo old, and Emory.  It went well but if Amanda hadn't been there I would have been lucky to survive with my sanity I'm sure! 

 "please, no more pictures!"

 "What?!?!"

Handsome boys! Colin chillin' they way he loves to--naked! (well almost)


No comments: