Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


This year we stayed at our home and it was so nice!! We had a wonderful weekend all together. Sunday I woke up to roses in a vase and cards on the counter. Chase made French toast for breakfast, then we headed to the late service at church. I am reminded each week how much I love our church! We spent Sunday lunch at 5 guys, then headed home to play outside in the beautiful weather!! I won't bore you with all the details of our day but we had a WONDERFULLY relaxing day.

I LOVE being a mother! Emory is the most amazing little girl and I am so blessed to be her mommy! This is by far the hardest, most exhausting, wonderful job I've ever had!! :) Thank you Emory for making me a mommy! I love you with all that I am!

1 comment:

Kim said...

awww, your pic is absolutely adorable!!