Saturday, February 20, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

The boys, Chase and Parker, didn't want to have their picture taken...so they hid!

Sweet baby Vance

Vance and Parker shootin' some hoops.

Haley, Courtney, and Emory playing in the kitchen.

Courtney and Haley
I think they were suppose to be making a funny face.

Isn't he so cute!?

Emory helping entertain Vance.

Addie insisted I take a picture of her like this!

Emory trying to be sneaky and get more Goldfish.


Our Lifegroup at our church decided to start a babysitting pool. There are five families with a total of 10 kids. We keep one Saturday then we have four Saturdays that we can have free childcare and a date! So, 4 hours of babysitting for 16 hours of "us" time! Not a bad trade. This was the first week and Chase and I were the ones to keep tonight. We had 6 of the kids this week. I couldn't help but take a few pictures of the kiddos. We actually had a great time and the kids were well behaved. It was a little overwhelming but not too bad. :) Can't wait for our date night next weekend!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, that is an awesome idea!!!

The 6 W's said...

what a great idea!! 10 kids is a bunch though! good job!

Anonymous said...

hey! how do we get in on that action?! we're part of your lifegroup!! :-) kim