Thursday, November 13, 2008

7 Months

Our girl is 7 months old!! I can't believe it! I know I say this every time, but she is growing up SO fast!!

Ok so this month...
-Emory experienced her first Halloween...she was the cutest ladybug ever!
-She says "da-da" ALL the time!
-We are working on getting on a schedule...so far it's a no go!
-She got to see the Blazers pull out a win on Homecoming!! :)
-In the last two weeks or so she has started refusing her morning nap.
-However, she is sleeping from 8/8:30pm-8/8:30am. I must say it is wonderful.
-She is officially eating "solids" now and is doing very well with them. But if she doesn't start liking more green things, she may turn orange!
-No crawling yet, which is fine with me, but she is getting more stable up on all fours!

Happy 7 Months!! We love you so much sweet angel!!

(new posts below)

1 comment:

Kim said...

i can't believe that she is already 7 months! wow. emory is beautiful!