We've had several snow days. Only one with actual snow. Thanks to the events in Alabama and Georgia will be getting out of school for talk of flurries for the next 5 years!
Chase was able to take the kids out to sled for 5 minutes on the day we actually got snow. It really was about 5 minutes because it was 5 degrees outside...no lie! i think they went down on the sled maybe 3 times. Riley and I stayed in the warm house!
 |
| Bundled up and ready to play...or clean! |
 |
| You can tell in their faces how cold it was outside! |
 |
| Time to go in!! |
I, like most people in America these days, am ready for Spring! I'm sure when it's 100 degrees outside I will be ready for Fall. The grass is always greener...
No comments:
Post a Comment