Friday, July 5, 2013

To grandmother's house she goes!

So a week ago I drove halfway to Jacksonville to pass off precious cargo...Emory! She stayed with Chase's parents from Friday to Wednesday. Too long in my opinion but not long enough for her! She loves going and it's a nice "break" from life with 2 children but our house was way too quiet without our little chatterbox! Plus I missed all the hugs and kisses. Not to mention she is my little helper around the house!!

She got to spend time with all her cousins and even spent the night at the lake Saturday night. I had good intentions to send my point and shoot camera with Nancy, but forgot. She did take a few pictures with her phone and sent them my way! Thanks G and Dude for loving our sweet girl so much and taking such good care of her! Now for the detoxing!! Ha!

Making cupcakes with G


Eating her work...always the baby...had to sit in the highchair. I'm surprised they could get her out!


Blue (in the water) and Bennett ( in the tube). At this point Emory apparently refused to get in the lake. Her Uncle Shawn was able to get her in the next day.


The classic summer picture. Dude, Blue, Emory, and Bennett taking a break to cool off with yummy watermelon!

No comments: