The Friday after July 4th we met Chase at Old Hickory Lake and enjoy a boat ride or 2. I'm not going to lie. I was a little worried it would not go well. We had recently put Gavin is a life jacket to see how he would do. He screamed. A lot. However, this time he had no complaints. Thank goodness!
Chase was able to "surf" behind the wakeboard boat and actually wakeboard. To be July it was rather chilly and very dreary so me and the kids stayed dry on the boat. We still had a great time. Chase stayed over night on the houseboat and the kids and I headed home for the night.
While I love living close to 2 lakes I still don't think we need a boat. We just need to make sure we have friends with a boat and we are set! :)
Gavin enjoying the boat ride. He loved watching his daddy and having the wind in his face.






No comments:
Post a Comment