Because she was a day camper, Chase was required to go with her. She was VERY disappointed about this and gave Chase strict instructions to stay away from her! Chase said "I love you too Emory" to which she replied "I didn't say I didn't love you. I just don't want you to come near me at camp!" Some days her independence amazes me and other days she still seems SO young (I'm really referring to her non adventurous side! i.e. swimming, riding a bike, etc).
I sent the camera with Chase in hopes to get a few pictures...and a few pictures is what I got...I had to make a special request to get one of them together!
Demonstrating the donut game...
This picture makes me giggle!
Miss Priss
The Day Campers...I love that Chase wasn't concerned about taking a picture with someones head and arm in the way...hey at least I got a picture! :)
After coming down the big slide during water play...apparently she got some air on the way down!
I believe Miss Amanda has recruited Chase to be a counselor next year for the overnight camp...I wonder what Emory will think about that?!


No comments:
Post a Comment