Thanksgiving:
We spent a little time both places because my mom had had a total hip replacement the week before. Actual Thanksgiving day was spent in Jacksonville. Basically we ate a lot of good food and had a great time with family.
Ok so technically this was the week before Thanksgiving...Go Blazers!
impossible to get all 5 looking at the camera at once
Thanksgiving at the Martins...this is most certainly Photoshopped!(thank you Katie)
Because my mother had just had a total hip replacement, we were put in charge of getting the Christmas decorations down...I don't think this is even all of it!
Too cute not to post!

Big milestone...This was Sunday night after Thanksgiving...Sunday morning he couldn't do it, by Monday evening he could reach for a toy and sit back up...why does it happen SO quickly?!
Big milestone...This was Sunday night after Thanksgiving...Sunday morning he couldn't do it, by Monday evening he could reach for a toy and sit back up...why does it happen SO quickly?!
Reindeer the Elf flew in and was waiting for us when we got home after Thanksgiving in Alabama
Christmas:
We divided Christmas as well. The weekend before Christmas we spent with the Martins, Christmas Eve and Christmas morning were at our house and then we drove to Birmingham for a few days. Lots of driving but we were VERY blessed!
Either right before or right after our picture with Santa at the beginning of December...which was a HUGE success this year...NO TEARS!

At the Nashville Christmas Parade...I meant to have an entire post about this but that didn't happen. Best laid plans!
At the Nashville Christmas Parade...I meant to have an entire post about this but that didn't happen. Best laid plans!
Christmas in Jville...Gabriel
The twins and Gavin. Elyn is on the left and Finley is on the right. Dang near impossible to get all of them still and looking at the camera...this was the best I got!
Christmas Morning...Emory with her loot!
Gavin with his loot!
Our Babies...It's amazing how much I love them!!
Emory with her iPad from Nita and Papa.
These are the same outfits that Emory and Payton wore their first Christmas
Eva (7 months) and Gavin (6 months)
Payton (10 months) and Emory (8 months)
The Rigney Family!
Love our little family!
Mom, Will, Tripp, Claire, and Katie
I think they were attacking Will here!
January:
I turned 31! Yay! : / We went to the circus...not much else happened.
She really was excited about being there...she has started being VERY stubborn when I'm taking pictures...we took it 2 more times and she was goofy in both so I picked the one where Chase and I looked the best!
February:
We left Gavin for the first time overnight to go to our church marriage retreat. I was a little apprehensive because he isn't great at taking a bottle. My mom and dad came up to keep them for the night. Mom was able to get him to take the 2 bottles offered to him...not easily but he took them and didn't starve!



No comments:
Post a Comment