Tuesday, February 26, 2013

On the Move

Well sort of. People ask me if I can tell a difference between my girl and boy's behavior, even at this age. The answer...YES!!! Emory would sit for a long while and play with toys, if they got too far away she would simply wait for someone to give them back to her. It's probably why she didn't crawl until 10 months or walk until 15 months...she was perfectly content wherever she was at the time. Gavin on the other hand is ALWAYS trying to get something out of his reach. I sit him down, give him toys and 3 seconds later he is on his belly trying to get at that one toy or forbidden object just out of his reach. Today was no different. While taking his "8 month" pictures (technically he turned 8 months on the 16th) he really wanted the oral syringe on the little table beside the chair. Then it was the strap to the camera. He even dove head first into my lap trying to get it! I don't think I'm quite ready for him to be officially moving though! He already wears me out!

 Mom why do you keep putting this bear next to me?!




 I LOVE this face...he was so proud!

 Once he got it, he had to get back...









 Squirrel...the books distracted us!


Sorry for the excess of pictures but there were too many cute ones to choose from!

No comments: