Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 Months!!!!!


18 MONTHS...18 MONTHS?! Are you kidding me?! Is she really that old?! I feel like I just had her (I know that sounds cliche)! But seriously...the time truly flies by after you have children. Anyway...

So in the last month...
-Official weigh in at the doctor: 23 lbs 10.5ozs (50th percentile)
-Height: 31 inches (50th percentile)
-Head...BIG! I can't remember the exact measurement but it fell in the 90th percentile. Poor baby has her daddy's head. Hopefully that means there is a big brain in there!
-She has discovered my makeup and pretends to put it on. (Note for Santa: play makeup kit...plastic preferably, nothing real just yet)
-Wants to try out the potty. But like I said I think it's just using the TP...at least she gets the concept though. Baby steps!
-So many words I've lost count. She likes to repeat what you say so watch what you say around her now!! I think her favorite right now is "excuse me." She will say it if you are in her way or if you don't say it to get by her. I had to step over her tonight to get to the trash can and she said "excuse you momma."
-Loves bags. She will get any bag she can find, fill it with stuff from around the house, put it on her shoulder, walk to the back door, and say "bye-bye." She also pushes the laundry basket around the house gathering stuff. The other day she had collected two rolls of toilet paper, a teddy bear, her water cup, a remote control, and a cookbook.
-Loves to color and still obsessed with books!


Emory you are an amazing little girl! We love you SO much!

(I'm sure there is more and I will add things as I think of them. But right now I'm so tired I can barely think.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh. i miss her. she is SO stinkin' cute!