I was born in Mobile, AL. Because we were away from our immediate family, our extended family (my great aunt and uncle) became like another set of grandparents to me. After all, I was the first born for both sides of the family, so I provided hours of entertainment apparently! After moving back to Birmingham, I still went down to Mobile for at least a week every summer to spend time with Gent and Jerry.
I say all this to say we were able to spend all evening with them yesterday and the majority of this morning. They were making their way south again after spending some time in the Carolinas. I of course, forgot to take pictures last night and then forgot to bring my "real" camera to their hotel this morning. I miss getting to see them! We have got to find a time to go visit them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment