So my new hobby is making jam...i love it. It's much easier than I thought it would be. Of course I have help, Jessica and I have started this project together and keep coming up with various things we want to try. I even bought the Better Homes and Gardens canning magazine...I know, I'm a dork...at least I can admit it! Projects in the future are going to be apple butter and pepper jelly...can't wait! (3 new posts below)
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Strawberry Pickin'
So my new hobby is making jam...i love it. It's much easier than I thought it would be. Of course I have help, Jessica and I have started this project together and keep coming up with various things we want to try. I even bought the Better Homes and Gardens canning magazine...I know, I'm a dork...at least I can admit it! Projects in the future are going to be apple butter and pepper jelly...can't wait! (3 new posts below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment