Friday, October 1, 2010

Recruitment 2010


AOII door...it made us proud!!

The oldies...but goodies!! :)

Emory on Bid Day.

AOII's and a little legacy.

Dancing with the girls.

Katie, Emory, and Alyssa

The girls didn't realize they were getting a new mascot!! haha! Emory ate up the attention!




In early September Emory and I drove to Birmingham to help out with Recruitment...and to eat at all the places in Birmingham I miss so much!! (seriously we ate at O'Carrs, Taziki's, La Dama, Nikki's, and Milo's) :) Anyway, Friday night me and some of the Alums provided a lasagna dinner. It was great getting to provide the food knowing how much they appreciate it!! Food at the end of a long night of parties was always the best part of the night!! Saturday, Mom and Claire and I went to one of the Theme Night parties. Not much has changed...they have updated some of the songs and dances...but it still kicked butt!! :) Made me proud to be an AOII!! Sunday was bid day. After running all over Birmingham trying to help my sister keep her wits, I met Mom and Emory at the Green and waited to see the girls run across the street and join their new sisters!! Gotta be honest...it brought tears to my eyes!! AOII gave me a wonderful group of friends for a lifetime and I love that my true sister is also my sister in AOII and enjoying it as much or more than I did.
Align Center

No comments: