So I thought this would come later, but apparently it starts at age two! We actually left the house with her dressed like this. It was pretty cute, but I felt like I needed to explain to everyone we came in contact with, why I let my child leave the house wearing her PJs over her jeans and t-shirt! This was not a battle I wanted to fight. When I was getting her dressed this morning she insisted on putting her PJs back on. Apparently she was not ready to be dressed for the day. If I tried to take them off she screamed! I've always heard "choose your battles" and this one was not worth fighting! At least it will make for a good laugh!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Choosing Battles
So I thought this would come later, but apparently it starts at age two! We actually left the house with her dressed like this. It was pretty cute, but I felt like I needed to explain to everyone we came in contact with, why I let my child leave the house wearing her PJs over her jeans and t-shirt! This was not a battle I wanted to fight. When I was getting her dressed this morning she insisted on putting her PJs back on. Apparently she was not ready to be dressed for the day. If I tried to take them off she screamed! I've always heard "choose your battles" and this one was not worth fighting! At least it will make for a good laugh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so this totally started with us too when miss claire had pj day at school. Every morning we have this fight!
Post a Comment